1. To make any purchases on the new cart system you must first validate your XenForo license at the following link: License Validation.

Imperial Theme

Discussion in 'Style Discussion & Showcase' started by Forsaken, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Forsaken

Forsaken Staff Member

This isn't something I'll do just because you're going from a monochrome gradient style to one that would be mixing gradients, which makes it a lot more difficult to balance out. Also red would be a difficult match with the color used in the base style.

2. Badboy

Badboy Member

3. Forsaken

Forsaken Staff Member

Go to Xenique - User Box in the style properties, and disable the first option.

4. Forsaken

Forsaken Staff Member

A fluid and fixed width version will be released later tonight (Meant to do so earlier but got sidetracked working on a new style).

5. TheVisitors

TheVisitors Member

... checks store.... paypal only.... :sad:

6. TheVisitors

TheVisitors Member

www.xenique.com 2012-7-31 0:43:56.png

You should fix that ;)

7. Forsaken

Forsaken Staff Member

I have a Google Checkout account setup in case we get support for it in the cart. I'd offer to sell you the style now, the issue would be that I can't manually add you as a customer until after the next release of the cart, so I would have to maintain your style directly.

8. TheVisitors

TheVisitors Member

This is very good news :thumb:

I'll wait for you to be able to manually add me though. I like to know I'm "on record" some place.

9. Forsaken

Forsaken Staff Member

You would still be on record, I would just be sending you the files through a PC (I have to do so with older customers who are not yet in the new system).

The update isn't due until December or January, so it'll be a long wait.

Also, the change to the online ribbon will be in 1.2.0 of the Framework (The float declaration is causing the issue).

iPwN and TheVisitors like this.
  10. Badboy

Badboy Member

Hey,

I have the same Proplem, but only when my Status is Invisible. Is there a Fix or something?

TheVisitors likes this.
  11. Forsaken

Forsaken Staff Member

Yeah, in Xenique - Message Extra's (I think) remove the float:; declaration from the style property, which is causing that issue.

It's fixed in the next update of the Framework, but that probably will not roll out until I release the new color variations of the styles.

TheVisitors and Badboy like this.
  12. principia

principia Member

Question(s):
    1. is it possible to hide the UserMessageBox?
    2. can I change the textcolour from orange to white (easy) ? (At the moment i am using a white/blue style and if i use imperial i want to change not so much to the old style.
    3. is it possible to change the background colour (for me ist to dark)
    4. or are you planning another new light style? ;)

btw. nice style

13. Forsaken

Forsaken Staff Member

1. You can disable the message user box in Xenique - User Box (Towards the bottom of the style properties).
    2. You should be able to change the text color easily, though you might need to manually modify link colors.
    3. You would just need to change the background property in HTML or Body under general properties.
    4. I'm probably going to start this style soon: http://xenique.com/forums/threads/xensleek-a-myriad-of-colors.259/

14. principia

principia Member

Thank you very much. Will buy it when you update the framework. (i am not in hurry)

The new style for me is to purple and glossy :whistle:
    If i can change the colour from imperial to what i have in sense its great for me.

15. Forsaken

Forsaken Staff Member

While the plan is to allow easier changes in color for Imperial, it isn't going to be as simple as switching out colors.

With Octane, I moved all of the gradients to their own style property, and you will need to copy and paste the CSS to http://www.colorzilla.com/gradient-editor/ to modify the gradient.

I also have some alternative color Imperials planned as well (needed to get Octane done though).

16. principia

principia Member

Sounds nice. I only need a simple blue with white text and light grey backgrund. Nothing spectacular.
    heres my site ( using your framework with a style from Qwk86gn)
    I can wait.

17. Forsaken

Forsaken Staff Member

Oh, and the glossyness won't change, but the plan is to allow easy color switching for XenSleek.

18. Forsaken

Forsaken Staff Member

If you mean just the navigation links needing to be white, you can do that fairly easily in the style properties (Xenique - Navigation Tabs).

principia likes this.
  19. Blef

Blef New Member

Hello. Where you can find a plugin that moves the box user in the header?
    I apologize for my English.

20. Forsaken

Forsaken Staff Member

This is something that is only in our framework, and I don't think anyone else has done it other than us.

The framework comes with most of our style purchases (With the exception of Cool Yule/Cool Front).