1. To make any purchases on the new cart system you must first validate your XenForo license at the following link: License Validation.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GlanzaV, Apr 15, 2012.

1. GlanzaV

GlanzaV New Member

Just got my new theme imperial for my new forum. Really love the look of it :) Hopefully i made the right decision with it.

2. Forsaken

Forsaken Staff Member

Imperial is one of my favorite styles, so hopefully you think its the right decision :t:.

It'll be getting a fluid width version with the next update, but I'll probably wait till after 1.2 or 1.1.3 depending on whichever comes first so I can get the framework update done at the same time.

If you need any help with the style, just create a thread in the customer support forums and I'll generally respond within the day (Recovering from surgery right now, so I check here inconsistently).

3. GlanzaV

GlanzaV New Member

thank you for the warm welcome :) The forum i m going to be using it for will be a television discussion as i was lucky enough secured a good domain name for it. Its a .org but its 4letters. It has the right colors and when i first saw it i had to have it :lol:.

4. Kim

Kim xenique! Staff Member

Welcome to you GlanzaV, congrats on your purchase, Imperial is lovely, I am sure you will enjoy it! :bg:

5. Jethro

Jethro GoTo Guy Staff Member

Welcome to xenique where every day is magical :)

Hope your members are enjoying your new look and feel, excellent choice btw.

6. GlanzaV

GlanzaV New Member

Thanks at the moment i don't have my forum up but once i do ill post a link... Trying to find other users with the same skin to get some ideas.

7. Badboy

Badboy Member

Hmm, when do you release the Fluid Version? Or are you waiting for XenForo 1.2?

8. Forsaken

Forsaken Staff Member

Probably releasing it soon.

Yesterday I did about 90% of the current to-do list for the next version of the framework (1.2.0), and I still have some testing to do with the update to the Imperial style (Haven't decided whether or not to try a different method to make it easier to work with).

Chances are I'll just remove the borders to the right of the navigation, as that is the only thing holding it back and it isn't actually essential to the design (was mostly there for a feature that was removed in the style released).

9. Badboy

Badboy Member

Any News for the Fluid Version? I want it so badly. :sad:

10. Forsaken

Forsaken Staff Member

Yeah I'll be working on it this coming weekend as I just got done with surgery on Saturday, and my birthday is on Wednesday, so I'm not really planning on doing anything till after Friday.